I made this frog for my nieces birthday. It is to hold her pajamas (even though she turned 24.) 🙂 The mouth opens up for the pajamas. It is very soft – made out of Bernat Blanket yarn.  I was surprised that this pattern was A LOT of work. It involved sewing a lot of pieces together (I won’t be making another). When I looked at the picture, I didn’t think there was as much sewing as there was.  For example: you made two feet and sewed them together before attaching to the leg. The pattern is a paid pattern from Snappy Tots. You can find it here.  I do think there is an error in the requirements for the supplies. She lists 500 yards for the Bernat Blanket yarn. That is 2.5 skeins of the 10.5 oz skeins. That is WAY too much. I didn’t even come close to using that much. I used more like 300 yards of the main color (a little over one big skein). I won’t be making another one of these guys.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s